Formaldehyde is one of the Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which are dangerous to human health. The compound is not acutely toxic, but it can cause detrimental long-term health effects. Major sources of man-made VOCs are coatings, especially paints and protective coatings.
VOC Removal Services Costs:
VOC removal service for areas below 500 sq. feet - HK$1,800 up
HK$800 for VOC measurement only
- The client will need to clean up all furniture before testing and treatment (clients may use our deep cleaning services).
- We will measure the total VOC (TVOC) values of the whole environment using a RAE systems handheld monitor.
- We will also Measure TVOC values of your furniture especially inside cupboards, wardrobes, etc.
- Our team will treat the entire are using an air atomization machine.
- Upon completion of our VOC removal services, we will again measure the overall value of VOC (TVOC)
An allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system. Allergic reactions occur when a person’s immune system reacts to normally harmless substances in the environment. A substance that causes a reaction is called an allergen. These reactions are acquired, predictable, and rapid. Allergy is one of four forms of hypersensitivity and is formally called type I (or immediate) hypersensitivity. Allergic reactions are distinctive because of excessive activation of certain white blood cells called mast cells and basophils by a type of antibody called Immunoglobulin E (IgE). This reaction results in an inflammatory response which can range from uncomfortable to dangerous.
Immunoglobulin E (IgE) is a type of antibody that is present in minute amounts in the body but plays a major role in allergic diseases. IgE binds to allergens and triggers the release of substances from mast cells that can cause inflammation. When IgE binds to mast cells, a cascade of allergic reaction can begin.
- Allergen exposure: Repeated exposure to a particular allergen can be the first step in developing a reaction to it. Some allergens trigger strong allergic reactions, while others trigger milder reactions.
- T cell action: Allergens induce T cells to activate B cells, which develop into plasma cells that produce and release more antibodies.
|OZONE||PHOTO CATALST||CT Treatment|
(Will not create other chemical materials)
|Depends on outside environment||
(must have Water and sunlight)
(Naturally works anytime in and condition)
|Continuous to work||
(Water and sunlight must)
(Will naturally work in anytime and condition)